A good morning should have a good breakfast, so I'll share my delicious breakfast experience for you.
One of my favorite breakfast is a hot Pandesal with Reno Liver Spread, hmmm, specially with a a hot coffee.
The photo was taken last december, reunion of our family in a private resort, One of my auntie brought a large CAN of Reno Liver Spread and a a plastic of pandesal, I'm sure you've notice how the  Reno Liver Spread being opened, I apologized to that lol, hehehe, I thinks we forgot to bring a Canned Opener, so someone just used a kitchen knife maybe, and the interesting part is the eating, sharing  small plastic of pandesal hehehe, hope you enjoy this one...
 



I'll put more interesting breakfast soon.

1 comments:

Luna said...

Looks yummy, although I prefer peanut butter instead of liver spread :)

Post a Comment

Followers